PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bod Talk: Scent Affair Fragrant Bodywash in Almond


I was really surprised to get another bottle of Scent Affair Bodywash in the May HiShop box. And in Almond Oil no less. I'm not a big fan of almonds so read on to see if I liked it or not.



Product Highlights:




  • Anti-Bacterial
  • Moisturising
  • Nourishes the skin. Makes it smooth and soft
  • Improves skin complexion and retains glow
  • - See more at: http://www.hishop.my/scent-affair/scent-affair-fragrant-bodywash---almond-oil--275ml-#sthash.0Sm7FOSJ.dpuf




  • Anti-Bacterial
  • Moisturising
  • Nourishes the skin. Makes it smooth and soft
  • Improves skin complexion and retains glow
  • - See more at: http://www.hishop.my/scent-affair/scent-affair-fragrant-bodywash---almond-oil--275ml-#sthash.0Sm7FOSJ.dpuf
     • Anti-bacterial protection
    • Moisturizing 
    • Nourishes the skin. Makes it smooth and soft
    • Improves skin complexion and retains glow

    Sourced from Nature
    The sweet fragrance of carnation and almond, complimented by the warm scent of cinnamon, provides a wonderful calming feeling that relaxes the weary soul after a long day.
    Information
    Our special body care solution which contains Almond Oil, a source rich in Vitamin E that helps to nourish the skin keeping it soft, beautiful and radiant.
    - See more at: http://www.hishop.my/scent-affair/scent-affair-fragrant-bodywash---almond-oil--275ml-#sthash.0Sm7FOSJ.dpuf

    The liquid in this concoction is translucent and has a subtle scent that isn't as strong as some of the other more expensive Amande scents. Which in this case is good for me as I don't really like almonds in general. Also, the bodywash is pretty moisturizing which is a plus point. It lathers up quite a bit so you don't need very much to begin with.

    I'm not sure if I'd buy this for myself because there are quite a few more nicer scents to choose from. But all in all, it's pretty nice for a reasonably priced bodywash.


    The Scent Affair Fragrant Bodywash in Almond (as well as other scents) comes in 725ml at RM 22.60, 275ml at RM 7.80, as well as the refill pack of 500ml at RM 8.90



    Disclosure: I was given the product above as part of the Beauty Ambassador Programme but was not compensated financially or otherwise. Everything mentioned are my own thoughts based on my experience.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts