Isn't it crazy? It's already June! Half of 2011 is almost over. But what's here to stay for the month is the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) hosted by the great duo over at Book Soulmates! RAK is basically about what I call "spreading the book love". If you add yourself to the sign-up sheet, you may get some great book goodies sent to you from people around the world! And if you so please, you can give some people the same satisfaction by offering to send them something on their wishlist.
It's like Christmas every month of the year! How cool is that!?
Well,if you weren't following last time, or have not read my May post about this, then here's a recap of the rules of RAK.
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, Book Depository, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Go here to get yourself signed-up and start SPREADING THE BOOK LOVE!!
Here is my little (or not so little) wishlist. Please feel free to browse. If you feel like sending me something, please contact me at reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com.
Thanks for reading and go sign-up now!