RAK is a lovely monthly gathering where you can choose to send someone a book or even some handmade goodies! This great event is hosted by the wonderful gals over at Book Soulmates.
In June, I managed to send one RAK out to:
This is the first time I am sending a RAK from my own shelf so this was really cool as I got to give a book of mine another good home!
Didn't get anything in June but it's okay.
Now, onto JULY! The rules remain the same, the only thing that changes is the person(s) you decide to bestow RAKs to!
But before you jump in, do read the rules first! And remember, this is about giving as much as receiving!
Here's my Wishlist if you'd like to share the book love with me! THANKS.
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that they can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Links you will need: