PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 14, 2009

Freebies A-Hauling: Freebies & A Vichy Update

I'm off today and so what better way to spend it but by getting freebies. Was happy to get a few of the things I wanted.

Kiehl's new pore minimizing range is out. Called Rare Earth, it looks to be a keeper for those with oily skin and enlarged pores. Even if you don't have oily skin overall, it can still be used just for those target spots. I got some samples to try (very happy). The KCRs at 1 Utama were very friendly. Go check it out!

Printed out the Clarins HydraQuench sample voucher from PrettyBeautiful's site and redeemed the Smoothing Gel from the range (happy again).


I Nuovi freebie redemption is still ongoing, they had all 4 colours when I dropped by! I chose Charcoal just so you know (happy happy). Sweet SA there who speaks only Chinese but understands English. Go get it at around lunchtime for better choices and to avoid the Out Of Stock syndrome. Don't bother going at night, I tried last week and was turned away.


Vichy at Guardian is on sale! At least the green range is from what I was told. There is also a nice lady giving out Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care sachet samples. The product, usually retailing for RM 100 for 50ml is selling for just under RM 88 until the end of the month! What better time to try it out after reading such rave reviews. The rest of the range is also on discount of about 15% if my memory succeeds me.

That is all for now. Will update with pictures once I have them. Have a good hauling week!

By Abby

5 comments:

  1. Hi abby, congratulations on your new place! :D and enjoy using the hydraquench gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei abby.. pics of the workshops that i see u at pls!!! u gotta post that up!!! show us the benefit workshop where u won something too!! teehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi prettybeautiful, thanks for stopping by! Hope i didn't cause any trouble regarding Von Von's link. And thanks so much for giving us the chance to sample it! Very interested in the range now.

    Miu dear, pics still with you nya. And i will need to steal some of your pics! Of benefit and Kiehl's if you want me to review. Hehe...gimme gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad that you like it. but dont worry, you did not cause any trouble. so no hard feelings k.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts