PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish to highlight a top ten list related to book blogging, and all things cool.


Oh dear. Sequels...this is hard! There are soooo many great ones coming out soon, and next year! Okay, I cheated by adding a few that have been out for awhile but I have yet to read so, yeah.


The One by Kiera Cass (The Selection Series #3)  - this is one of the books I CAN'T WAIT for! I just have one word for you: MAXON! I mean, you had me at the cover*! But the series is just amazing as well. I NEED this book!

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Iron Fey #4) - oh just kill me now! This book has been out for TWO YEARS but I have yet to read it as I have been devouring the rest of the series! ASH!! I NEED YOU SO BADLY! Absolutely DYING for this book right now, it's taking all my willpower not to go to the bookstore right this moment.


Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins (Sweet Evil #3) - I already have the first two books so most definitely going to need this one! And isn't that cover just lovely, I'm digging that pink dress*!

12th of Never by James Patterson (Women's Murder Club #12) - A really long-ish series I can't get enough of. And hoping for more even before reading this latest one. If you haven't read this series, you should! 

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle #2) - this book has been on my wishlist since even before it came out. I really want this to continue to the series!

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss series #3) - I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss and really took a liking to Isla and her boy (who I will not mention here in case of spoilers) so I am really looking forward to this pairing!

Sever by Lauren DeStefano (Chemical Garden Trilogy #3) - I know this has been out since February but I don't have it yet, even though I have read the first two books. So, as always, one needs to know how the story ends! I really don't know what to expect from this one so we'll see! I'm excited to read it.

Thankless In Death by J. D. Robb (In Death #37) - Does a series with 37 books count as a sequel? LOL. I can't help myself, I love this series too much not to mention it. Although I must say I think Roarke should have his own series. Just saying.

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (Across the Never Sky #3) - Okay, I have yet to read book two, as I just bought it. But I know I'll love it so I'm putting book three on this list! It's only coming out in GAH February so I have a couple of months to read book two! But I love this series and the pairings in it so I am expecting good things!


Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Petefreund (For Darkness Shows the Stars #2) - Simply loved book one and looking forward to reading this one! It just came out too so it's now sitting pretty in my ever-growing wishlist! I've never read the book this one was based on/influenced by, so it should be interesting!



* As you can see, I haven't added pictures of the book covers on this post. I really wanted to but Blogger is being a b**** and messing with my picture-adding-abilities for some reason. This is not the first time. I'll do better next time, I promise. 



I'm sure you have sequels you're looking forward to. Any recommendations for me? Quite a few of the series mentioned above are ending (GRR....) so I'll need new ones to keep me company! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts