For September I decided to send 2 lovely people a book each. I chose them as September was their birthday month so I thought that would make it extra special.
to April Hamrick from America! She sent me a RAK in July!
to Nikki @ Sapphired Dragon from Australia!
As for the October Sign-Up, RAK is held every month and hosted by the gals at Book Soulmates and see below if you want to participate this month!
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all the rules!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing the RAK button (code is in the sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that they can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Links you will need:
Sign up for October [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE]
If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact Book Soulmates via the following: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com
If you'd love to send me a RAK, please contact me at reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com! Do check out my Wishlist to see what books I'd LOVE to read! Thanks a bunch!