Join in the fun and send someone a book! Who knows? You may get one in return and make new friends in the process. How cool is that? It's win-win!
RULES RE-CAP & UPDATES:
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, Book Depository, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- Please, once you receive a RAK, email rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com so that the Google doc can be updated. There are a lot of requests for this!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
SPREAD THE BOOK LOVE!!
Here is my humble (or not) wishlist. Please feel free to browse. If you feel like sending me something, please contact me at reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com! Thank you in advance!
If you have any questions, please direct them to rakbybooksoulamates @ gmail dot com