PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Must Go's: Book Depository Sale!

* Offer has been extended until June 5th, Sunday! 
Grab this great opportunity while you can!!

I can't stop raving about the Book Depository. It's my favourite online book retailer due to their extensive variety of books AND their free international shipping! I don't come across things like this very often so this is great! It is my go-to place for books as they are cheaper than those sold in bookstores here. Also, there are some books that I can't get in local bookstores but are available on Book Depository.

I've had nothing but success with Book Depository. And this month, they are offering 10% extra on any purchase ON TOP of their normal discounts! OMG! I am SO buying some books. Darn, there goes my book buying ban. But this doesn't happen everyday so why not just get them now!


Now, this reminded me of my post about the May RAK and what a perfect time to spread the book love to friends and other bloggers taking part in this RAK! Especially international ones that may not get as much love. Shipping is FREE and there is an extra discount now. Couldn't be more perfect!

I'll be sending some love too. You can make someone's day/week/month with your kindness!

Remember, this Sale is only until May 31 2011 so take advantage of it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts